“I’m not on the Web yet.”
“I’ve been thinking about getting on the Web.”
“Do I really need a Website?”
The Web can be a great place to offer your products or services but it may NOT be appropriate for every situation.
Ask yourself these questions to begin exploring whether being on the Web is best for you:
- Do I want to increase sales and/or connections to customers / clients / patrons?
- Do I want to widen my market to include those outside my immediate area?
- Do my competitors have websites?
- Do businesses, farms or organizations like mine have a website?
- Am I ready to handle the additional sales, shipping, possible returns, communications with customers / clients?
- Would I like to offer my products or services 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year?
- Would I like a professional email address with my own domain name? I.E. MyEmail@mywebsite.com
- Would I like to look bigger than I really am?
- Would I like to reach a national or worldwide audience?
- Would I like to reach today’s Web-savvy audience for my products and/or services?
If you answered yes to several of these questions you may benefit from having a website or at least a presence on the Web.
Let’s start exploring the possibilities together.