Is my website effective?
Am I getting orders from my website?
Am I getting leads from my website?
Answering the following questions will start you on a journey to discover what could be done to make your website work harder for you.
- Has my website been online for less than a few months?
- Has my website design changed in the last two years?
- Is my website easy to maintain and keep fresh?
- Am I getting feedback about products or services from my website?
- Have I defined several keywords / phrases that you think people will use to find your website?
- Has my website been search engine optimized for my keywords / phrases?
- Does my site show up on the first page of a Google search for my keywords / phrases?
- Does my homepage clearly and prominently describe what the website is about?
- Does my website have visually appealing and fast loading photos?
- Do I have customer / client testimonials on my website?
- Is my website mobile (smartphones, iPads, tablets…) responsive?
The more “no” answers to the above questions, the more you should consider working enhancing your website. If you believe your website is NOT working hard enough for you, we can help.