“Should my business be on the Web?”
“Do my competitors have websites?”
“Do I want to increase sales and/or widen my target market?”
“Should I be using social media like Facebook & Instagram?”
“Are there any affordable web design services in Vermont’s Northeast Kingdom?”
“Should I do my own search engine optimization or hire someone?”
Been asking yourself these questions?
The Web can be a great place to offer your products or services but it may NOT be appropriate for every situation.
Here are more questions to ask yourself to begin exploring whether being on the Web is best for you:
- Do I want to increase sales and/or connections to customers / clients / patrons?
- Do I want to widen my market to include those outside my immediate area, the United States, the world?
- Do I need a website to compete?
- Do my competitors use social media (Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest)?
- Do businesses, farms or organizations like mine have websites?
- Do I want to update my website or have it maintained by someone?
- What would I expect a website to do for my business? I.E. To get leads? To support customers? For sales?
- Do I need a website to sell my products by mail-order?
- Do I want to deal with customers or clients by phone and/or email?
- Am I ready to handle the additional sales, shipping, possible returns, communications with customers / clients?
- Would I like to offer my products or services 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year?
- Would I like a professional email address with my own domain name? I.E. MyEmail@mywebsite.com
- Would I like to look bigger than I really am?
- Would I like to reach a national or worldwide audience?
- Would I like to reach today’s Web-savvy audience for my products and/or services?
If you answered yes to several of these questions you may benefit from having a website or at least a presence on the Web.
Let’s start exploring the possibilities together.
PS – Already have a website? Been asking yourself is my website effective?