Is my website effective?
Am I getting orders from my website?
Am I getting leads from my website?
Is my website effective is a question you should be asking periodically. Answering the following questions will start you on a journey to discover what could be done to make your website work harder for you.
- Has my website been online for more than a few months?
- Has my website design changed in the last two years?
- Is my website easy to maintain and keep fresh?
- Am I getting feedback about products or services from my website?
- Have I defined several keywords / phrases that I think people will use to find my website?
- Has my website been search engine optimized for my keywords / phrases?
- Does my site show up on the first page of a Google search for my keywords / phrases?
- Do you know if anyone actually uses your keywords / phrases to find you?
- Does my homepage clearly and prominently describe what the website is about?
- Does my website have visually appealing and fast loading photos?
- Do I have customer / client testimonials on my website?
- Is my website mobile (Smartphones, iPads, tablets…) responsive? I.E. Does my website present well on Smartphones, iPads, tablets….
The more “no” answers to the above “is my website effective” questions, the more you should consider enhancing your website. There may be simple changes that may significantly increase your website’s effectiveness. If you believe your website is NOT working hard enough for you, we can help.
Email us to explore how we may be able to make your website work harder for you.
PS – Don’t have a website. Ask yourself if you need a website.